Loss of estrogen and collagen can cause many problems for women as they age. Childbirth can also cause trauma to the most intimate of areas, causing a loss of function. ThermiVa® is a revolutionary way to rejuvenate your feminine wellness and take control of your intimate health.
What is ThermiVa®?
This treatment works using a temperature controlled radiofrequency system. It can be used on the tissue of the vagina and labia to tighten and rejuvenate them. When the tissue comes into contact with radiofrequency energy, it begins to create new collagen. This can help resolve a long list of the symptoms of vaginal laxity.
In order to achieve the best possible results, most women require three sessions of this treatment. These treatments will be spaced approximately four weeks apart. Each session takes less than an hour and results in no downtime. You can immediately resume all normal activities, including intercourse, right after your appointment. Results are typically noticed within weeks of treatment, and annual treatments can be done to keep up your improvements.
Unlike treatments that use lasers, ThermiVa® is considered quite comfortable. Many women compare the sensation to that of a warm massage. This is one of the biggest advantages this treatment has over similar ones out there.
What are the Benefits of ThermiVa®?
After your treatment, you can expect to experience many benefits. Some of the highlights include:
- Increased sexual satisfaction: Due to the increase in sensitivity, women report more intense orgasms that are easier to achieve.
- Vaginal tightening: Both the opening of the vagina as well as the canal are tightened, increasing satisfaction for both you and your partner.
- More natural lubrication: By softening and thickening the skin/tissue, your body will produce more moisture naturally. This can make intercourse far more comfortable and enjoyable.
- Vulva and labia tightening: This treatment can help you feel more confident in a swimsuit or tight pants. It also makes the skin softer and smoother.
- Decreased urinary incontinence: By tightening and strengthening the pelvic floor, stress urinary incontinence can be reduced or even stopped. This is a common occurrence for women after childbirth
Get In Touch with Us for More Information
Ready to enhance your feminine wellness with ThermiVa®? To learn more, we warmly invite you to reach out and make an appointment with Orange Blossom Women’s Group! At our convenient location in Trinity, FL, we would be happy to answer your questions and develop a personalized treatment plan just for you. Contact us today to set up your consultation – we look forward to speaking with you!